Raffles Education Corporation Limited ("RafflesEducation" or "the Group") is the premier education Group. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate 30 colleges in 28 cities across 14 countries in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland and Thailand.
RafflesEducation manages an extensive network of representative offices known as Raffles Education Network (REN). Our REN offices currently span five countries and managed by a team of dedicated international managers and education consultants
REN works closely with the Raffles network of colleges in promoting and marketing their courses across the region. Professional consultation and career advice are given to prospective students and parents, helping them to make informed decisions. REN also provides accurate information on Raffles’ network of colleges and service support to facilitate enrolment, including student visa applications.
INTERNATIONAL SALES & MARKETING FOR RAFFLES EDUCATION
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001628907
We are expanding and looking for a candidate as an Education Consultant for REN based at Raffles Jakarta office.
- Fresh Graduates or Bachelor Degree holders with 2 to 3 years working experiences (preferably in sales and marketing industry, especially in overseas student recruitments).
- Bachelor Degree holders from Tourism & Hospitality studies are welcome.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to travel to various cities in Indonesia.
- Comfortable with meeting enrollment targets.
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities such as, School Open Houses, Education Fairs, Workshops, etc. to conduct seminars and presentations.
- Course Consultation with students and parents, by understanding their interests, recommending courses and campuses for students to study.
- Follow ups with student’s enquiries via phone calls, emails, and walk-in appointments.
- To consult and assist students on visa related issues for overseas studies.
- To work with education agents and conduct product trainings. Administer and follow up with students’ enrollment and ensure timely tuition fees payment.
- To conduct product training to education agents and assist them for their student’s applications and enrollments.
- Ensure proper management of enquiry database.
- To feedback and generate ideas to improve student recruitments and achieve quarterly targets set by Raffles management.