INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL TEACHER KELAPA GADING & PIK
MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629985
- Local, Female <40 years old
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Graduated from Early Childhood Education, English major
- A minimum of 2 years working experience at Preschool Department
- Have an excellent communication skill
- Creative and love children
- Able to operate computer, minimum MS Office
- Have any special talent/skill, e.g. in Music, Dance, Computer will be an advantage
- Ready to work immediately
- Experiences in dealing with children
- Pleasant personality and appearance
- Montessori Experience will be beneficial
- Well versed in the English language
- Computing and other related skills
- Can conducted training teachers in the Montessori Method
- Make lesson plans for weekly, monthly, term, and plan yearly curriculum
- Monitor students progress and reinforce positive attitude in them
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Quick learner
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
Tentang MONTESSORI GADING PERMATA SCHOOL
Montessori Gading Permata School (MGPS) established first time in North Jakarta began in 1996. MGPS is the only school in the Kelapa Gading area that offers a true International Montessori Education with International standard.
The Montessori Method has proved successful with children from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds. Montessori is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding such growth. It based on the child innate need to develop intellectual and physical abilities. Montessori classroom provides a prepared environment where children are free to respond their natural tendency and interest to learn. Montessori Gading Permata School (MGPS) follows the method Montessori educational of philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952).
Our school's vision is to provide the best education in an open environment for the children and to assist them on their individual paths to development. It is also to allow them to acquire essential knowledge, to acquire good character and attitudes and to acquire a strong foundation of basic faith in God.
Montessori Gading Permata School's mission is to provide each child with high quality of education to assist them in developing their intellectual, social, physical, spiritual and personal capabilities.
Montessori Gading Permata School is like a second home to your child and here we maximize your child's development through the use of a good curriculum and high quality materials and apparatus which are matched to the needs of the students. Students are able to develop according to their own specific potentials.
The main objective of Montessori Gading Permata School is to follow Maria Montessori's philosophy, which is: "Help us, O God, to enter into the secret of childhood, so that we may know how to love and serve the child in accordance with the laws of Thy justice and following Thy will." And this leads us to the following aims:
- To allow the children to express their ideas
- To discover the true nature of children and assist them in their development
- To develop creativity and a team work spirit
- To provide character development with a strong spiritual aspect