HR Intern, Yogyakarta
GAMELOFT INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620735
- Assist in the HR process including but not limited to: relocation, reallocation, and employment termination (sending notice to the relevant staff; following up the data, etc.).
- Issue labor contracts to [Studio] staff and administer the contracts.
- Prepare documents for work permit application; submit documents at relevant authority.
- Centralize [Studio] staff data for Social Insurance reports; issue Health Insurance cards to [Studio] staff.
- Administer employment termination cases.
- Collect and file staff dossiers.
- Prepare attestation, decisions, etc.
- Assist in celebrating staff birthdays and other staff activities upon request.
- Deliver good HR service to employees;
- Assist CB Specialist Update Master List, and leave records; communicate to the staff in questions regarding leave; check leave records and report abnormal cases.
- Assist CB Specialist in Reporting and other tasks:
- Good organizational skills and with ability to multi-tasks;
- Understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Indonesia;
- Good communication skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and keen on working with figures;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Good command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke GAMELOFT INDONESIA, PT
Tentang GAMELOFT INDONESIA, PT
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 1000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.