jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631002
Ref perusahaan RN060416
The newly established General Affairs in HR Department will be responsible for Planning & Maintaining all process in day to day task related to Office and HR needed.
Key activities include:
- Engage with government related to license office and machinery.
- Supporting HR team for Training and day to day task.
- Creating and Managing SOP for HR & GA
- Community engagement.
- Documentation and managing offices equipment ( stationary, Access Control, Electricity, telephone, water bill payment, etc)
- Third Party Management
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Willing to be placed in Tabanan, Bali
- Education Background: Bachelor from any major
- Very strong communication skills – spoken and written in Bahasa and English.
- Having minimum 4 years working experience as a GA Supervisor in Multinational Company.
- Having experience in Community Engagement or Non-Governmental Organization.
- Strong Knowledge on MS Office.