BANK RABOBANK INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia (Rabobank Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Rabobank Group (Rabobank), an international full-range financial services provider founded on cooperative principles more than 110 years ago. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Rabobank is among the world’s 30 largest financial institutions and is consistently awarded the highest ratings by all rating agencies.
Rabobank Indonesia is an established Corporate, Commercial and SME bank with a head office in Kuningan, Jakarta. In the next few years, Rabobank Indonesia plans to grow its business significantly to become one of the leading business banks in Indonesia. Please visit www.rabobank.co.id for more details.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001642880
Hold Bachelor Degree of any major with minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.00 scale)
Attractive appearance (women minimum 160 cm, man minimum 170cm)
Able and ready to be placed around Indonesia
Fluent in English
Have selling skills and customer service orientation
Have ability to operate computer
Good communication skills
- Provide daily operations in the front office counter to provide information and receiving customer feedback in a friendly and professional way.
- Do all banking transactions between customers and bank, in accordance with Rabobank professional standards and procedures.
Provide information to the customers for products and services offered by Rabobank.
- To help and assist customer do their needs at Rabobank.
- Prepare, tidy up, and manage product’s brochure availability.
- Cross selling : ATM and other Rabobank’s products.
- Check whether the prospective customer is listed in Bank Indonesia’s Black List.
- Assist the implementation of KYC policy through customer data profiles, transaction patterns, and other matters relating with suspicious transactions.
- Conduct customer interview in order to identify the customer and transaction profile in accordance with KYC principle.
- Perform updating customer profile in accordance with current procedures.
- Report suspicious transactions to superior.
- Prepare transaction forms and provide transaction record.
- Receive lost report from customers and then process it in accordance with the SOP.
- Keep and filling stamp of duty in the customer service cash box.
- Prepare reference letter as requested by customers.
- Manage inventory.
- Manage petty cash.
- Archive end of day activity report.
- Prepare particular weekly and monthly report.
- Count and tidy up money, include separating old and new money; then deposit it to Head Teller.
- Do transaction journaling to computer/teller’s blotter (if offline), include make journal slip.
- Maintain customer’s specimen signature card.
- Receive/deliver cash from/to Head Teller.