FRONT DESK AGENT
GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660750
THE ACACIA HOTEL JAKARTA
The Acacia Jakarta is a 4-star hotel in Jakarta that serves as many as 208 rooms, comprising of Deluxe Rooms, A-Club Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suite Rooms and Penthouse. Has always been a pioneer in convenience and customer satisfaction, FREE Internet connection provided in every room, with speeds up to 1MB, to A-Club room is provided a personal computer.
The Acacia Jakarta is aimed to meet the needs of all guests to provide the most convenient place for business or leisure, serves as a "home away from home" with warm service from all employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing,and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping departmentby notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, earlyhek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Knows cancellation procedures.
- File room keys ( only for manual room key hotels)
- Knows how to use front office equipment.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts,
- raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.
- Courier Mail Register
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts
- Female is preferred
- Good Looking and proportional weight
- Bachelor/Hotel Diploma graduated
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- One years working experience in similar position
- Fresh Graduated are welcome
- Willing to work flexible shift and team work oriented
- Computer literacy , Fidelio , Opera.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
Tentang GUNTUR MADU TAMA, PT
PT GUNTUR MADU TAMA adalah Holding Company dimana membawahi anak perusahaan di bidang Perusahaan Konstruksi Bangunan, Perhotelan, Industri Textile, Rumah Sakit dan Sport Center