RIMBA MAKMUR UTAMA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668394
The Finance Officer will report directly to the Finance and Administration Director and will work closely with the Finance Assistants and Project Staff.
The Finance Officer is responsible for maintaining financial and accounting services in order to meet the requirements of the company. The Finance Officer is also responsible updatingaccounting records, preparing data and uploading the finance report from fields to finance system, maintaining cash control, monitoring accounts payable and receivable and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures to strengthen internal control.
- Update and maintain financial records for PT RMU, including accurate record of expenditures, in line with PT RMU financial standards and under authority of the Finance and Administration Director.
- Ensure all payments are made in a timely manner and are supported by complete documentation, followed set procedures and is within the policies of the PT RMU.
- Ensure that that every payback (for phone, ticket, travel advance etc.) given to the Finance Department is written down in a detailed list (every single payback with explanation). Any payback is to be deposited into PT RMU account immediately (the next time when going to the bank).
- Responsible for preparing books adjusting journal entries as necessary.
- Responsible for updating all cash flow statements (for all bank accounts of PT RMU) on a daily basis.
- Safe keep any signed and unissued cheque and also all blank cheques. Ensure that all undeposited cash received in the office is kept in the safe before close of business.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation prior to closing of books. Advise the bank for errors and /or make any necessary adjusting entries as a result of the reconciliation process.
- Coordinate with Finance and Admin Staff in the field to ensure timely submission of financial reports (soft and hard-copy).
- Review project report, check and prepare Sage 300 upload template.
- Reconcile control accounts to the general ledger.
- Assist the Finance and Administration Director in preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Maintain a complete and orderly filing system for all finance documents.
- Undertakes other tasks as deemed necessary in line with the goal of providing management support to the PT RMU Office as assigned by the Finance and Administration Director
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent 3 years experiences.
- Computer skills mandatory. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good administrative/office management skills.
- Interpersonal skills, solid programming, financial and organizational development skills; and excellent analytical and financial planning skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills. English and Bahasa-Indonesia.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke RIMBA MAKMUR UTAMA, PT
Tentang RIMBA MAKMUR UTAMA, PT
The Katingan Peatland Restoration and Conservation Project (the Katingan Project) is based on the premise that we can still save large areas of peat swamp forest in Indonesian Borneo, offer local people sustainable sources of income, tackle global climate change—and base this on a solid business model. What defines us is a no-nonsense, transparent and result-oriented approach to land-use and conservation in a part of the world where this is needed most.
At its core, the project is financed by what it achieves in terms of sequestering and avoiding the emissions of carbon dioxide. This part of the project is managed by an Indonesian company, PT. Rimba Makmur Utama, through an Ecosystem Restoration Concession (Minister of Forestry Decree SK 734/Menhut-II/20130) granted by the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry. This central business model works such that the benefits are passed on to local communities, the local region and the wider State of Indonesia in which it operates.
The Katingan Project protects the peat swamp forest; it does not throw a fence around it and 'close' it. By respecting local land tenure, both legal and de facto, the project holds the basic principle that access to the forest will remain open to those forest-dependent communities that have traditionally used it.
The project lies within the Katingan and Kotawaringin Timur districts of the Indonesian province of Central Kalimantan, on the island of Borneo.
please visit our website www.katinganproject.com
Due to rapid business growth, PT Rimba Makmur Utama (PT RMU) is currently seeking a committed, motivated, passionate, honest and result-oriented professional to join our team as: