Finance Manager - MNC Manufacturing (Cikarang)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001640064
Ref perusahaan 3720600/001
The Finance Manager will provide Commercial support to the Financial Director. The position is responsible for the development, maintenance, control and improvement of the accounting systems & processes. This is a key role for the organisation as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making and to safeguard the assets and minimise risk of the company.
Our client is one of the renowned European manufacturing companies globally. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as the Finance Manager who will be managing the company's Finance, Logistics and Administration functions.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly financial accounts
- Manage and control working capital
- Manage cash flow, credit control and other financial resources
- Manage and prepare the financial planning activities including the half-yearly (Forecast) and annual (Budget)
- Develop and management of the company's Management reporting
- Work closely with managers in sales department to analyse monthly GP/business performance of all product lines
- Manage tax planning including cross border inter-company transactions and transfer pricing issues
- Manage relationship with external auditors, bankers and tax agents on reporting requirements and compliance
- Review existing controls and business processes
This role is based in Cikarang and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English is a must. The successful candidate must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks.
- Must have an experience as a key user for SAP module FI/CO.
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting / finance / audit department, ideally in a similar position.
- Manufacturing background is compulsory
- Must be willing to be placed in Cikarang.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amar Nankani on +62 21 2958 8872.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id