PT. MULIA BOSCO SEJAHTERA provides temperature-controlled warehousing and and refrigerated trucks transportation services. PT. Bosco Sejahtera Mulia is a center for cold chain distribution and storage of MGM BOSCO Logistics located in Sidoarjo.
Currently, we manage cold storage in Jakarta with capacity of more than 4.800 pallet positions and operate more than 300 units of refrigerated trucks ranging from one ton to 25 tons of truckload capacity. We serve more than 70 destinations across Sumatera, Java, Bali, Lombok, and Kalimantan.
Our vision is to become an integrated cold chain logistics company. We aim to be the first company in Indonesia to provide business solution to our clients by evaluating our clients’ supply chain to minimize cost and improve service level. We target to operate at least five cold storage facilities in several major cities across Indonesia and more than 400 refrigerated trucks by 2017.
Our missions are to maintain the highest standard of service quality, and become your most trusted and reliable partner in cold chain logistics.
FINANCE ACCOUNTING & TAX SECTION HEAD
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613343
Ref perusahaan rhea22916
- Max age 30 Years
- GPA 3
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree from Accountancy major
- Advance skill working with Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skill in English (both oral & written)
- Will report directly to the Finance & Accounting Manager and Director of Finance
- Have good comprehension and analytical skills in accounting, tax, finance, budgeting, and treasury
- Have good leadership, decision making, problem solving skills, technical analysis skills, and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Indonesia Tax Regulation (Preferable Brevet A and B)
- Familiar with SAP program
- Having min. 3 years experiences in public accounting firm
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo, East Java
- Verifying all supporting documentations needed in term of payment & invoicing process
- Responsible in generating monthly and annual financials on a timely manner
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Responsible in coordinating and checking internal inventory audit
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Responsible for managing daily financial operation and cash flow hence preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Ensure that all financial reporting and taxation obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for contracts and any other.
- Supervise and manage finance, accounting, and tax team to ensure that appropriate financial standards and procedures, systems for internal control, compliance, accounting data processing and finance reporting functions in accordance with requirements are implemented and maintained.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow