CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630950
Responsible for management services that support all maintenance and general upkeep of an organization. Develop effective and attainable work programs to improve efficiency by keeping facility costs to a minimum. Managed outsourced partner for all aspect in facilities, utilities, and asset management. Managed and provide office related supplies and service to support office daily operation. Strong leadership qualities in dealing with on-site staff, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills with clients and customers.
- Female, min. Diploma in any related field
- Ability to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Facility Management or Hospitality
- Experience with multinational company as an added value
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Knowledge and practical experience in the application of MS Office Software
- Ready to be placed in our client office in Jakarta
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD INDONESIA, PT
Tentang CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD INDONESIA, PT
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services, global occupier services, investment management, project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory.