DIGITAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641922
- Implementing the company’s social media strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales
- Creating content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership, which ultimately leads to communicating who we are, what we do, why we do it, and how we make a difference
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Media, or a related field required. Masters is a plus.
- 3+ years progressive experience in social media marketing positions at a recognized interactive agency or with a leading lifestyle brand.
- Skills, Knowledge & Characteristics:
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and organized.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing. Impeccable attention for detail.
- Ability to create effective and strategic content and use content management tools.
- Track record of delivering effective and innovative digital social media campaigns and social activations.
- Strong ability and demonstrated success in integrating social media into broader marketing programs.
- Experience in driving and implementing influencer strategy together with leveraging influencers (brand fans and celebrities) in social media campaigns and in social activations.
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (newsletter, websites, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be leveraged for different scenarios and against different strategies.
- Expert knowledge of current social media trends, web development and e-commerce.• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment of constant change.
- Goal-oriented, flexible and ability to stay creative and positive under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, successful team, send your application letter and CV together with your recent photograph to the address below:
Att: HRD ISMAYA GROUP
Graha PARAMA, Ground Floor
Jl. K. H. Achmad Dahlan 69AB, Jakarta Selatan 12130
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke ISMAYA GROUP
Tentang ISMAYA GROUP
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.