CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER
KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001630002
Ref perusahaan rhea241116
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Provide information about products and services
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle returns and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Record details of customer contact and action taken
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Maximum 35 years of age
- At least 2-3 years experienced in the same position
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Pleasant voice tone and pitch
- Customer Services / Call Center experience is an advantage
- Great attitude, have initiative, diligent, meticulous, and willing to learn
- Duties will include shift, weekend, and holiday
- Placement : Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
Tentang KONE INDO ELEVATOR, PT
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization to add value to buildings throughout
their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2015, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.6 billion, and at the end of the year close to 50,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. Due to our expansion, we are seeking for a dynamic, qualified and professional candidate totake apart in our innovation and growth plan in the following position: