Country Finance Manager - Service Company
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642475
Ref perusahaan 3785380/001
The Country Finance Manager will be taking over the role from an expat and will lead the Finance Division in the country. Reporting into the General Manager locally but will also be part of a Global Finance team. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our client is a Leading Service Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. As a result of ambitious plans they are expanding their business in Jakarta. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Country Finance Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statement
- A major element of the role will require responsibility for all tax matter hence the need to have strong background in Indonesia tax law
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 10-12 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and will be preferred if you have a Industrial working experience
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Strong knowledge in Accounting
- Willing to work in Simatupang area
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id