REHAU INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001610159
Ref perusahaan RN190416
Based in Cikarang – West Java
Reporting to the Country Finance & Administration Manager, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for product costing and product manufacturing analysis which include validating, analyzing and processing data to determine costs of business activities such as raw material purchases, inventory, production costs and labour costs.
- Prepares cost estimates of new or product changes for establishing selling prices and production forecasts.
- Maintains responsibility for routine compilation of parts manufacturing costs for payroll, inventory accountability, distribution of factory labor, verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Checks and clears data on labor and materials costs burden and expense items, inventory, and profit and loss adjustments.
- Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; create and maintain production Bill of Materials; maintain periodic cost rolls/ updates.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effect on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- To prepare Plant Income report and analysis.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expenses information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- To assist the F&A Manager on annual Business Plan preparation for specific related to Plant Income.
- To prepare required journal entry to complete month end transactions, such as payroll, prepaid expenses, and accrued expenses.
- Release monthly financial reports (BS/PL) in SAP system and transform to Cognos system for submitting to headquarter.
- Work closely with the Plant management and provide financial and commercial support and training.
- To assist the F&A Manager during external financial audit.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting
- Having at least 5-6 years experience of cost accounting in manufacturing companies.
- Possess general all-rounded accounting skills with an analytical experience..
- Having knowledge of Accounting software such as SAP is advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, graphs and data analysis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Tax certification of Brevet A & B holder is an added value.
Interested? Please send your application plus a current CV in MS Word or PDF format.
We are looking forward to it!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REHAU is an equal opportunity employer.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke REHAU INDONESIA, PT
Tentang REHAU INDONESIA, PT
As a polymer specialist, REHAU is an international leader in construction, automotive and industry. Around the world, we offer our customers in every market innovative system solutions and outstanding service from a single source. Even today, we are already directing our developments toward such future-significant topics as energy efficiency, renewable energy, water management, mobility and future living. With more than 19,000 employees at more than 170 locations, our independent privately held corporation has assumed a leadership role as an innovation driver and solution provider.
For our business expansion in Indonesia, we are looking to fill the role of