NTT INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641944
- word processing; including all board of directors document handling and minutes of meeting
- audio and copy typing;
- letter writing;
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- creating and maintaining filing systems;
- scheduling and attending meetings (BOD meeting), creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required;
- keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
- organising travel for expatriates
- FEMALE, Max. 35 years old
- Bachelor degree of all major, GPA. 3.30
- At least 5 years in secretart experience ideally in a leading organization, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting years (Fresh graduate are also welcome)
- Good looking is a must
- Good communications skill in English
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta office
- Full-Time position available
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke NTT INDONESIA, PT
Tentang NTT INDONESIA, PT
NTT Communications is the international communications and ICT solution provider of NTT - one of the top 3 telecom companies in the Fortune Global 500 ranking.
PT.NTT Indonesia, previously PT. Intechsys Trisatya, started its business in 1990 focusing on Telecommunication Contracting Work/Outside Plant Project (OSP), Telecommunication Consultation Services and System Integration. On October 1st, 2000, the company restructured and expanded into the IP business.
Utilizing the NTT Communications Global IP Network, PT. NTT Indonesia provides high speed and reliable Internet connection to its corporate customers in Indonesia in the form of NTTnet. PT. NTT Indonesia also provides state-of-the-art colocation environment and security through NTTnet Data Center. It is possible for these services to be provided as a bundled solution, in accordance with the corporate philosophy of being a one-stop service provider.