Cook For Surabaya Area
CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001598336
- Male, 20-30 years of age
- Min SMK/SMU
- Have good communication skills
- Food/ Beverage Hygiene and Safety Procedure knowledge is a plus
- Have strong passion about food and cooking
- Creative, independent, and resourceful
- Good communication skills and a great team-player
- Willing to work in shift, overtime and public holiday
- Professional Attitude
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
Tentang CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
THE GOODS DEPT• is a curated department store based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Developed in 2010 by the founders of Brightspot Market, the unique and multidimensional retail environment quickly became the hub for alternative fashion and lifestyle products from young, independent Indonesian designers and a selection of international brands. Our stores features rotating events such as art exhibitions and film screenings, and also houses The Goods Café•