jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631188
will open a new pastry shop (EIO)
modern asian fusion bistro (SAINE DAISE)
concept with 65 sitting capacity which is located at Pantai Indah Kapuk, Rukan Metro Broadway, Jakarta Utara.
Cook (Hot Kitchen)
We are looking for a Cook (Hot Kitchen) with a very strong background of asian / japanese and western / french food (Fusion) who is able to work under pressure and work as a team the daily operation which is related to the kitchen area.
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in F&B and or Hospitality
Min 1 Years in experience being a cook
Job description :
- Memorize and find out all the menus along with the recipes.
- Memorize and master the standard portion, food presentation, and length of cooking.
- Make a list and check Market every day and always cooperate and coordinate with Chef & purchasing.
- Able to work quickly, especially if cooking and being honest, polite, friendly and trustworthy.
- Can be run with active control function to check the cleanliness of the kitchen area, wet & dry warehouse and stewarding area.
- Work crew steward and can coordinate with all the staff in suppressing and reducing the number of breakage and lost against all the kitchen equipment and restaurant equpment.
- Must always saving / economical in the use of spices, food ingredients, oils etc and can reduce food costs.
- Control the warehouse in order to carry stock but not over with a neat arrangement and storage system with Fi - Fo, so that it can avoid expiration and spoilage of goods.
- Check the menu were sold out / not available.
- Always innovative initiatives and then make suggestions to supervisor / Executive Chef.
- Following the work schedule as well as possible so that all can operate smoothly, it could also re-scedhule me when there is a group / event.
- Occasional into the dinning area to say hello / greeting / chatting if the situation permits in order to maintain customer.
- Create a harmonious relationship with your boss, all the stake holders and also to the subscription.
- You should be sensitive to trends / developments behavior and tastes of the market / consumers to always be creative in making new menu.
- It should be up to date on the development of the era, especially developmental problems culiner world via the Internet, books, exhibitions, workshops, seminars, TV shows, and a variety of other media and then filtered which can be applied.
- Always report to supervisor / Manager / Executive Chef for all the up to date and urgent in the field / operational.
- Fostering good relations with Stakeholders / neighbors in the location occupied.
- Always follow reports of sales / sales reports made by Team server.
- Responsible for full satisfaction of job security / safety & make sure all safe: stove, gas, cable and the entire electrical installation in the kitchen
- Can keep corporate secrets
More positions are available for further information or CV submission please contact Mr. MIRTA JUNIZAR ( +62 817 912 0127 ) and Email