CEO - Local Public Listed Company
jobsDB ref: JID200003001639792
Ref perusahaan 3810080/001
The individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, and profit across all markets, and will be accountable to ensure business activities are accordingly to their standard.
Our client, a local public listed company is looking to bring on a high-caliber CEO to lead one of their portfolio companies, and they are looking for a hands-on, commercially smart and number-driven individual who can accelerate profitable growth in Indonesia. The successful candidate will be expected to lead, develop, and manage the whole operation across Indonesia.
The individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, and profit across all markets, and will be accountable to ensure business activities are accordingly to their standard. As the CEO, other responsibilities include:
- P&L Management to ensure viable for the group and the organisation.
- Defining the business strategy accordingly to the guidelines and objectives.
- Ensuring effective management of the business operations.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets to all team members.
- Improving gross margins and controlling operational expenses.
- Supervising sales and marketing activities, which include regional accounting, purchasing and/or financial functions.
- Identifying, implementing and developing strategies to improve the business processes (including the people management).
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Building a high-performance organisation.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all clients.
- Approving major projects and key personnel decisions for the country.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has experience in management turnaround. This role is only opened for individuals who have in-depth knowledge in conducting business in Indonesia. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue aggressively. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Experience in working in a complex
- At least 15 years of working experience in a different senior management role.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Number driven, and track records in turn around and growing the business.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Having certifications such as PMP, CFA would be a plus.
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. You will be part of the executive team, and has the responsibility to drive the people's development and the overall of the business operations. Only apply if you tick all the requirement above.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id