jobsDB ref: JID200003001620772
Ref perusahaan 3710300/001
This individual is expected to be able to work in a lean team, have the ability to be very hands-on, and will be reporting to multiple stakeholders. You will have impressive track records running or building successful start-up companies in Indonesia. And you will be working with multiple portfolios across industries for the group.
As one of the largest groups in Indonesia with proven track record, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned CEO for their new business venture. The aim for the new business venture is to create a diverse portfolio to their existing business, creating an innovative and sustainable ecosystem within their own group. This unique investment will include incubating ideas, and ensuring that these concepts are commercialised. This will be a lean team, and they are looking to bring in entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful businesses.
This individual is expected to be able to work in a lean team, have the ability to be very hands-on, and will be reporting to multiple stakeholders. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing all programs and ensuring that all processes are align with the group's strategies.
- Developing and building innovative ideas across diverse portfolios.
- Aggressively identifying ground-breaking ideas.
- Increasing and developing new business opportunities in order to increase valuation.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets to all team members.
- Building a high-performance organisation, hiring and providing training and development to all team members.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices.
- P&L Management to ensure viable for the group and the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Working with appropriate regulatory and legal bodies to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Creating positive and conducive environment and team culture.
- Building the brand for all the portfolios.
- Ensuring regular assessment with partners and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
- Leading and motivating the team members.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. And it is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate MBA degree is a plus. Ideally, you will graduate from tier 1 universities.
- At least 10 years of working experience.
- Preferred industry background: start-ups, technologies, innovation units, venture capitalist / PE.
- Strong track records in developing and attracting winning innovation team.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Ability to make decision.
- Entrepreneur drive and very hands on.
- Creative, innovative and ability to prioritize.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
- Unique career choice.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id