PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
jobsDB ref: JID200003001641457
- Bank statement collection and taking care of expense account on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Daily preparation of bank account report; including the statement and reconciliation.
- Handle all payments and accurately enter daily payment activities into software management system,
- Transfer income activities to respective accountant on a daily basis,
- Receives payment by cash and cheque,
- Issues receipts after fulfilling the proper transaction,
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales,
- Compute and record totals of transactions using the already existing software provided by the company,
- Communicating with bank regarding LG, guarantee, bid bond, with the bank.
- Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks,
- Other general accounting duties of a cashier as assigned.
- Work location: Karawang
- Female applicant
- Age max. 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Fluent in English (applicants who knows Chinese will be advantage)
- Experience 1-3 years in the related field
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Communicable and ability to keep smooth relations
- Good know-how of operating Microsoft office software applications
- Having experience work at bank will be advantage.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
Tentang PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA
PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA (YOFI) is an optical fibre JV Company setted up in Jakarta Indonesia by the optical fibre leader YOFC(HK.06869) and a local partner PT. Monas with shareholding structure of 70%:30%. YOFI will invest 21 million USD to establish a fibre plant with production capacity of 3 million fkm optical fibre per annum, which will bring YOFI to be the first and the only one optical fibre company in Indonesia. The telecom infrastrcture of Southeast Asia is relatively backward, and most of the countries in Southeast Asia are planning to build optical communication networks, which drives the future demand for fiber optic in Southeast Asia continuing to grow. PT Jembo, one of subsidiaries of PT Monas, is one of the leading optical fibre cable manufactures and listed on Jakarta Stock Exchange. Some of the produced fibre by YOFI will be sold to PT Jembo, the rest will be sold to other clients or exported to other asian country. YOFI will take advantage of the high technologies of YOFC and the local resources of PT Monas to make its due contribution to the communication market in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.