Cash and Capital Engineering Director
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620769
Ref perusahaan 3262490/001
The client is looking for potential candidate who has experience in senior management positions in B2B manufacturing or capital equipment after sales support business with commercial savvy with a track record of P&L responsibility. Able to work in environment and good leadership skill with excellent communication skill in English.
Our client is a global company; specialize security and services providing security products, services and solutions for various industries. They are a business with rapid growth and strong branding over 12 years. Our client has 125 global offices located worldwide.
- To provide direction and vision for the team to deliver continuous improvement and business objectives
- Establish the right teams, strategies and behaviors in the engineering team to meet budgeted targets with a priority of revenue and profit.
- Work with the business development function to ensure capacity for growth and market fulfillment is achieved continuously
- To work with the rest of the senior management team to deliver on the financial targets set
- Develop key relationships with existing and potential customers to facilitate the growth of revenue in this sector.
- To set priorities and environment for the operation to to develop its working model to become less dependant on basic, manual processes and utilize existing technologies to meet company objectives.
- To ensure the compliance of the business to Group standards.
- To provide leadership
- To inspire the operation team management and workforce to a culture of continuous improvement with a no-compromise approach to compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years in Senior management positions in a similar role in a B2B manufacturing or capital equipment after-sales support business.
- Commercially savvy with a track record of P&L departmental responsibility.
- Formal qualifications in Business Management or similar.
- Multi-national company employment experience at a management level
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- An experienced man-manager at all management levels.
The chance to be part of the growing business in Indonesia
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id