Business Intelligence - Manager
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642311
Ref perusahaan 3828640/001
We have an opening for a BI role with one of Asia's leading e-commerce player. Looking for a candidates with strong leadership and entrepreneurship qualities that can impact our product. Prior consulting background a plus.
Our client is a leading e-commerce player in Southeast Asia with presence in 7 countries. As a mobile-first social market place, they're known for it's authentic C2C Marketplace, with it's own payment and logistical support. With the passion of innovation and dynamic growth, our client is looking for best talent to expand their market in Indonesia.
- Consolidate and review key revenue/order metrics on a daily basis
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g. Operation, Marketing, etc) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that ensure profitability and stability of the product
- Working on market research related to potential clients, competitors and general market economics that can be used to drive decision making
- Working with several large and complex SQL databases
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel
- Designing and building interactive BI tools for easier data visualisation
- Work with Product Manager on cross-region product strategy and operation planning
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and sensitivity to data, able to work in a dynamic environment to create innovative approach to business. Other requirements include:
- 4-5+ year working experience in Data Analytics, BI, or Consulting or similar
- Exposure in eCommerce or experience in business intelligence in mobile product or tech companies a plus
- Outstanding Excel and abilities (Incl. Advanced formulas and Macros) plus Power Point
- Use of advanced BI tools (Powerpivot, Tableau, Qliksense, Yellowfin, etc.) and SQL knowledge would be a strong plus
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
- Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment and to deliver reports on time
- Fluent English
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from recognised
- Excellent career rewarding opportunity
- Offers career progression
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospect
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Abednego Samudera on +62 21 2958 8873.
Tentang Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id