BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642799
- Maintain and grow a library of templates, response information and standard documents.
- Manage and maintain the business development database, ensuring reporting is accurate and provided as required.
- Schedule and arrange various meetings as required.
- Assist the collaboration with a range of internal stakeholders managing submission components and preparation.
- Assist business development team ensuring all submissions within high quality standard and required deadlines.
- Assist in calculating the proposed fee, and creating high quality written content for the business as required.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning or any other related field.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point with graphic capabilities.
- Strong communication, personal and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented individual with high ability of time management
- Ability to maintain confidential files and handle confidential matters in a professional manner.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work load.
- Eager to learn and think proactively.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your latest resume with recent photo preferably in a PDF format immediately to
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
Tentang COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT
PT. Colliers International Indonesia is a leading Property Consultancy provides integrated platform of comprehensive services in commercial real estate industry.
Colliers International has evolved from enterprising, independent local business owners to an organisation of 482 offices and more than 13,500 employees around the world. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grew, we continued to seek out partners who shared our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as: