We are a leading provider of offshore support vessels to the Indonesian market with a strong presence across South East Asia, the Middle East, Australia and across the world is looking for an We are looking for an:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – INDONESIA
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001668342
Ref perusahaan rhea21417
Direct Report to :Country Manager - Indonesia
Functional Report to : Deputy Head – ASEAN Business Unit
The BDM will maximise all contract opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve revenue targets
A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with industry partners and working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties
Scope of Duties
Business Development and Planning
- Deliver frameworks for the creation of business development plans for individual trade partners
- Create and manage an annual business development plan.
- Identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased revenues.
- Provide market, industry and competitive analysis and stay informed of new technology trends
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry trade partners, regulatory bodies, industry associations, competitors and 3rd party vessel owners
- Attend industry trade events along with networking opportunities and other relevant meetings/seminars
- Promote a business development culture across all employees to provide innovative maritime support solutions to trade partners.
- Provide department managers with timely constructive feedback on customer service questionnaire responses.
- Management oversight on collation of Pre and Post Contract checklists and dissemination to all department managers
- Administration and Finance
- Work closely with the Deputy Head – ASEAN BU, Financial Business Partner on pricing models and ongoing improvements of modeling following contract performance.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and update of the 12 month rolling forecast.
- Oversight of company issued contract documents (BIMCO Supply time, Barecon and appended company specific clauses) or review and negotiation of client issued contract documents
- Contribute strategically to the growth of the business with recommendations on vessel design to meet local industry trade partner requirements
- Actively participate as a member of the Leadership Team to ensure Business Plans are achieved and communication is strong
- On a timely basis, update the Head of Business on performance against the annual business development plan
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or Finance
- Age maximum 45 years old
- A working knowledge of the Indonesian and broader ASEAN offshore Oil & Gas vessel market
- Dynamic and visionary personal presence that influences and achieves collaborative partnerships and relationships
- Clear strategic mind-set with analytical focus
- Effective leadership skills and the ability to motivate, provide direction and support staff to achieve organizational objectives
- Strong Communication skill (with the ability to read, write and communicate in Bahasa Indonesia and English) is a must
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow