SKIN LAB INDONESIA, PT
A company engaged in the field of beauty brand ''SLIMXPRESS"
“The Women Haven” that offers slimming and beauty services from top to toe for the modern women. Our customer base are the Yummy Mommies, sophisticated and well educated women.
“TO BE THE BEST TOP TO TOE BEAUTY CENTER IN THE WORLD”
Untuk menjadi pilihan no 1 dimasyarakat dunia dalam mengatasi masalah kecantikan dan kesehatan dari bawah kaki sampai kepala.
“TO PROVIDE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY FOR BEAUTY AND WELLNESS”
Menggunakan teknologi terbaru dalam dunia perawatan kulit dan badan.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES IN SLIMXPRESS?
SlimXpress : Slimming Treatment, Gym,Yoga&Dance Classes
Ameliox : Facial and Anti Aging Treatments
MDH : Beauty & Hair Treatments
Jl.Pluit Raya No.127, Jakarta Utara
E-Trade Building GF, Jl.KH.WahidHasyim No.55, Jakarta Pusat
Boulevard Barat Raya LC 7 No. 3, KelapaGading - Jakarta Utara
Jl.Bulukunyi No.2 (samping AIA).
BEAUTY CONSULTANT/KONSULTAN KECANTIKAN
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001607726
Beauty consultants sell beauty products by helping customers choose the right products to buy. In this role you’ll give customers advice on how to make the most of their appearance, and sometimes give makeovers to demonstrate products.
To do this job you’ll need an outgoing personality and a friendly manner. You’ll need to be able to communicate well and have excellent customer service skills.
You don’t need any specific qualifications to become a beauty consultant. You’ll need a smart appearance and a high standard of personal hygiene. Experience in retail, sales or customer service would be an advantage.
Skills, interests and qualities
To be a beauty consultant you need:
- An outgoing personality and friendly manner
- Clear spoken communication skills
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills
- The ability to use cosmetics to good effect as part of your own beauty routine
- The ability to work in a small team and get on well with colleagues
- Number skills for cash handling and recording stock
The job of a beauty consultant would involve the following:
- Spending time with clients, helping them to choose products
- Understanding various skin types, face shapes and colouring and recommending products that will best suit the client's colouring, skin-type, face shape, lifestyle and age
- Demonstrating the use of products, giving facials and applying make-up
- Promoting a particular product
- Giving demonstrations to customers in the store, for outside organisations and special events / shows
- Keeping up to date with new ranges of products, fragrances and colour ranges
- Keeping records of regular customers in order to provide a personalised service