CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001642085
- A high school degree from a reputed educational institute in any stream with good grades.
- A bachelor’s degree in hotel management with special focus on modules of bartending.
- An associated degree or certificate course in bartending from a good institute is a big plus in the candidate’s profile.
- Certified training or projects in bartending in a hotel or a club is highly favorable.
- A minimum experience of 18 to 24 months as a bartender at a well known club or hotel.
- The interested applicants must have ample knowledge about various types of wines and whiskeys and scotches.
- The candidate must possess ample expertise in preparing cocktails.
- The candidate must have good team spirits and should follow the instructions of the management.
- He/she should be cordial to the customers.
- He/she must be ready to work overtime.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes: Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
- May tend service bar and be designated Service Bartender
- Create drink recipes.
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Supervise the work of bar staff and other bartenders
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
Tentang CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
( Tidak ada informasi )