Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER (ONLINE E-COMMERCE)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001613317
Ref perusahaan rhea22916
Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution to enrich the e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. They build a robust platform that bridges offline and online world of e-commerce through technology.
Our respected client is seeking a professional business process analyst with an understanding of the digital industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Back-End Web Developer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Perform unit testing code of own on all delivered and other developers’ application development work
- Maintain code documentation to ensure code readability and share-ability
- Install and load website content
- Research to maintain standards and stay current on changing technologies
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work.
- Proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work
- Continuously self-research and learn on new technology per the guideline given by the technical lead or CTO
- Be a part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our product and development teams to build awesome, highly scalable web app. Do more than code, have an influence on product direction.
- Function as a part of a cohesive team and provide assistance to other members in the team as necessary to achieve a common goal
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities in Web App ( e.g. SQL Injection etc)
- Have a deep knowledge in software engineering ( Ex : Design Pattern, Object Oriented Design Principles )
- Familiar with Version Control System ( Ex : Git, Mercurial )
- Well experienced in developing and deploying web apps, involved in more than 3 SDLC ( Software Development Lifecycle )
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Willing to learn, share and teach
- Strong User Interface design sense and implementation
- Experience developing ecommerce, warehouse system or retail system would be a plus
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow