ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620717
Ref perusahaan rhea191016
- Able to work in dynamic schedule and tight deadline environment, especially during the preparation of forecasting, monthly closing with the detailed calculation and accurate result
- Prepare cost and sales analysis
- Support accurate and timely Financial Reporting
- Support costing team to interact with regional team and response for quiries
- Ensure internal control & Mattel Policy Implementation
- Minimun S1 degree in any field
- Accounting background
- 3 – 4 years experiences in Manufacturing
- Preferable to have experience as analyst in costing
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to APPLY NOW
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “Associate Financial Analyst” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
Tentang MATTEL INDONESIA, PT
Mattel, Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People®, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
In Indonesia, we operate as the largest manufacturer of Barbie Dolls and Hot Wheels. Operating out of two plants, we are located at the Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java.
Currently we have a vacant position – requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us to develop our Hot Wheels product our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as