Accor Vacation Club is part of the Accor Hospitality Group, the largest and fastest growing hotel management group in the Asia-Pacific Region with more than 4,000 hotels and resorts worldwide (brands include Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons, Ibis).
We currently have a key opening for our:
ASIA MEMBER SERVICES COORDINATOR
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001631856
Our Member Relations Department is seeking an energetic and experienced professional to join their team. The successful person will be a team player, passionate about customer service and keen to work in a travel-related environment. You will also need to have the confidence and experience to communicate company’s core messages to targeted external and internal and/or global audiences and business units.
- Nusa Dua - Bali
- Assist Members with enquiries and concerns via telephone, email or letter
- Respond to written and verbal complaints and escalated emails
- Assist with the administration and represent the company as the Host at Member events and Activities
- Work with the team to ensure that service and information to Club Members is imparted in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Deliver effective and entertaining Member Education Workshops and Member Events to large groups in accordance with an agreed schedule
- Coordinate with Resort Services team in managing property and supervision of rooms
- Assists in the development and implementation of communications programs
- Completion of any other tasks that maybe assigned by Manager from time to time
- A minimum of 2 (two) years experience in time-share industry (preferably)
- Service oriented and must have a strong dedication to customer satisfaction
- Energetic, self motivated, attention to detail and confident
- Result oriented with strong personal drive
- Proactive, honest, with good communication skills and team attitude
- Able to work hard in high pressure environment and flexible with working hours
- Marked ability to coordinate and implement communications strategies and to manage projects and/or to deliver training sessions to Members in a public, group forum
- Computer literate
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Preferably domicile in Bali
If you have what it takes and a proactive nature please send your comprehensive resume, expected salary and recent photograph to JobsDB.
Come and join Accor's fast growing Vacation Club in South East Asia!
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED