AREA PROCESS SUPERVISOR/TRAINER (PRO 1611055)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001627549
Ref perusahaan rhea151116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Production Manager.
The role of the Process Area Supervisor / Trainer is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the local Process Plant workforce to ensure all activities associated within the designated area are effectively and safely carried out on a daily basis. He/she will implement with the Processing Supervisor Trainer strategies for continuous improvement in overall process Plant performance to ensure production targets are met with particular emphasis on safety, environment, productivity, security and cost. To effectively communicate, successfully train and develop the skills of the Process Plant employees into a well developed, disciplined, safe and efficient team.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Graduated from Senior High School – SMK or SMA
- Desirable Diploma in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5 years or more experience gained in a processing supervisory role within the resource sector
- Minimum 7 years relevant mineral processing plant experience
- Experience commissioning gold Processing Plant equipment
- Training of plant personnel in a mining environment. The ability to prepare training materials and present training information.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift, daily, and weekly basis
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
- A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet and routine maintenance requirements of the Processing Plant including the WPP
- An understanding of security procedures
- The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture
- Ability to read and understand PFD’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators
- Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system. Commissioning experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Be able to communicate in English
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 29, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
OR clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Tentang AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: