AREA MANAGER (OPENING NEW OUTLET - SURABAYA)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001660971
- Assists the Operations Manager in overseeing a specific regional area consisting of at least 3 outlets.
- Oversee the entire day to day operations and training of each outlet in his area.
- Ensure every outlet is consistent with the company's mission, vison and policies.
- Manage company assets and ensure return on investment for building and equipment expenses
- Grow sales and transactions
- Strive to create a diverse management team
- Create and maintain a high-energy, high performing market where people want to work
- Minimum 3 years experience managing restaurant operations as an Area Manager (responsible to minimum 3 restaurants)
- Strong restaurant or multi-unit retail management experience
- Considerable success in achieving bottom line goals
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and POSITIVE attitude
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a MUST
- Must be a highly committed individual that is detail and systems oriented
- Preferably domiciles in SURABAYA
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke ISMAYA GROUP
Tentang ISMAYA GROUP
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.