Intertek is a UK based leading provider of quality and safety solutions, serving a wide range of industries around the world by delivering Assurance – Testing – Inspection-Certification (ATIC) services. We operate a global network of more than 41,000 people in over 1,000 locations serving clients in more than 110 countries in the 3 core economic sectors of the global economy – Product, Trade and Resources. Our ATIC proposition will meet today’s needs of our customers for total Quality Assurance.
Join the global team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in The Assurance – Testing – Inspection-Certification (ATIC) services. We derive competitive strength from our employees’ cultural values and relationships within the communities in which they live and work. Our commitment is to honor the individual strengths of all employees and help them reach their potential
We are seeking to employ as Industrial Hygiene Manager- Environmental Laboratory - MineralTesting Division.
AIR QUALITY & INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE MANAGER (AQIHM)
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001618099
Ref perusahaan fan
- Manage the operations of the Environmental Laboratory in the fields to include all emission testing and analyses to perform and to achieve good Environmental laboratory services and their turnaround times according to customers/clients deadline.
- Minimum Bachelor in Chemistry
- Have working experience for minimum 3 years in the Industrial Hygiene Environmental laboratory and skill knowledge of Management
- Good Understanding of Environmental Laboratory process in the area of Environmental Laboratory Services
- Increase number of new and potential customers as per target.
- Achieve sales volume target
- Develop new business from new customer and good relations with existing customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of Department
- Maintaining good relations with customers that already use services and find occasion to increase business.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Spreading and give the good image and positive about Company
- Positive mindset, highly initiative, able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Skill in computer application software ( Spreadsheets, word processing )
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Willing to travel out of town
The Right candidate can look forward to good career advancements
Remunerations shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates are invited to send your application with UPDATE curriculum vitae, recent color passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries and contact number, code of position apply and email to :
APPLY NOW jobsDB
( only shortlisted candidates will be notified)