POYRY INDONESIA, PT
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company. We serve clients globally across the energy and industrial sectors and provide local services in our core markets. We deliver management consulting and engineering services, under-pinned by strong project implementation capability and expertise. Our focus sectors are power generation, transmission & distribution, forest industry, chemicals & biorefining, mining & metals, transportation and water. Pöyry has an extensive local office network employing about 6,000 experts
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for a qualified candidate to join us in our Jakarta office for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001642675
Ref perusahaan rhea130116
- Provides and oversees provision of staff support to the office including travel arrangements as well as occasional secretarial support
- Oversees and administers day-to-day activities of the office such as IT coordination, office and construction site related procurement, office rearrangements etc. to ensure productive and efficient office operation
- Provides assistance in understanding the interpretation of company policies and procedures as well as to ensure that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards
- Provides support on HR related matters i.e. visa & work permit process for expat employees, leave record management etc
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in relevant fields
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and ability to work in a multinational project team.
- Knowledge in HR administration practices would be an advantage.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested candidates should send a letter of application, photo, salary request and full CV in English to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
CVs and related documents will not be returned.