AD OPS / ADVERTISING OPERATIONS MANAGER
POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001629975
Ref perusahaan rhea241116
INTERNATIONAL MOBILE VIDEO APPLICATION COMPANY
We have been retained by an INTERNATIONAL MOBILE VIDEO APPLICATION COMPANY,a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 9 million subscribers per quarter across nine countries with strategic partnerships with over 270 top studios around the world. They provide un-buffered viewing experience to consumers across all mobile devices and on any network
- Understand our client’s technology and ad tech solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective
- Actively monitor the opportunity matrix between inventory and buyers
- Identify and engage performance tactics for buyers
- Prepare, lead and present regular performance reports to internal stakeholders and buyers
- will be responsible for driving the successful pairing of media buyer’s campaign objectives against our client’s advertising inventory and audience segments.
- working with our client’s Buyers, including Sponsorship, Direct and Programmatic Agencies & Advertisers in a day-to-day fashion This dynamic role is positioned to maximize the impact of advertising campaigns with a persistent focus on client objectives.
- Active collaboration with Sales team to keep updating on Inventory insights, volume availability, suggested CPMs, Fcaps and new monetization opportunities and thereby guiding sales decisions.
- Regular monitoring on reports to support KPI performance management
- Work with Sales team and buyers on a day-to-day basis on relationship management providing excellent customer service, timely receipt, activation & optimization of campaigns.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple departments including: Sales, Accounting, Business and Product Management.
- 4+ years of work experience in online advertising, specifically Mobile App advertising with knowledge /experience on Video is plus
- Expert in campaign setup in DFP and other ad servers
- Expert in campaign prioritization, delivery and optimization
- Knowledge on VAST, VPAID, VMAP video advertising protocols
- Working knowledge of Programmatic Platforms and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of Mobile RTB and related technologies is plus.
- Ability to generate, interpret and present complex reports
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical thinking abilities
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills ability to communicate effectively to internal stakeholders and external buyers, agencies, platforms
- Pro-active, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mind set,
- Organized and structured approach to tasks management and execution
- Desire and willingness to learn and work hard
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under tight timelines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking:
(NB: While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column)
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Tentang POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
Your key to talent acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company . Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :