ACCOUNT MANAGER SENIOR /ACCOUNT MANAGER SENIOR
EXTERRAN INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001620785
Position Summary: Responsible for implementing and supporting sales strategies to gain market share in a defined accounts within regional sales territory. Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets. Contact new and existing customers on a regular basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and assesses sales opportunities with specific accounts and territories.
- Establishes long-term business relationships with customers.
- Manages the sales relationship at the highest levels.
- Conducts price negotiation.
- Achieves incremental sales growth.
- Maintains database of customer information.
- Facilitates Account Receivable and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Provides all aspects of account maintenance.
- Answers customer calls for product information.
- Assists customers with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Manages expense budget.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ten years experience in sales within oil field equipment and services
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
jobsDB akan langsung mengirimkan lamaran Anda untuk direview ke EXTERRAN INDONESIA, PT
Tentang EXTERRAN INDONESIA, PT