- Waiter/ Waitress
- Store Retailer
As a Waiter / Waitress / Store Retailer and Greeter will not only represent as a Front of the House team, but the whole team working together delivering great experience to our customers. You will be informative to our customers regarding the products. Listening to our customer feedback and passing it on. Make the customers feel special by taking care of every detail. You will deliver the best experience in guest service, enhancing the guest’s experience whilst identifying all opportunities to upsell and drive our sales. Running great restaurants and retail store is what we do.
Male or Female, preferably Female
Good in English is a must
Diploma or Bachelor Degree
Min 1 Years in experience in F&B service
Job description :
- MISE EN PLACE
- Memorize and find out all the menu and ingredients, method of cooking, place of origin, history etc.
- Memorize and know the recipes of drinks and the manufacturing process.
- Understand the standard portion, standard presentation and standard of service.
- Side stand / Pantry must fulfill the Meal equipments, condiments, guest supplies, linen and made par-stock accordance seat capacity.
- Be honest, polite, friendly and trustworthy.
- Serve guests by providing service that creates an intimate atmosphere with friendly and treat all as VIPs.
- Welcomes guests from the front, ushered to a table / space as they wish with the procedure and sequence of our service (Sequence of Service).
- Describe in detail the concept of our Restaurant and its uniqueness assure our guests different and the only one in Jakarta.
- Taking the order: explain a menu mainstay of our offer and also explain about the "history" the origins and stories about the menus.
- Make sure they enjoy and dining cosily, comfortable, safety & Privacy.
- Should brief and handover when the shift change on a regular basis or upon critical condition (urgent).
- Must be motivated, diligent "up selling" and diligently to increase sales and can provide the best service to its customers so satisfied and will come again.
- You must memorise guests who come and create a database of potential customers.
- Understand how to make book work reports and sales reports.
- Always conduct an evaluation each week and monthly basis and then report to the boss / supervisor.
- Always active, initiative and innovative then gave proposals / ideas to management.
- Run / follow the work schedule as much as you can so that all jobs run smoothly.
- Volunteer to superiors in the search for new markets and maintain customer.
More positions are available
For further information or CV submission please contact Mr.Mirta Junizar ( +62 817 912 0127 ) and Email