VISUAL MERCHANDISING PRODUCTION
CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613264
- The main objective of visual merchandising is to increase sales and buyer attention, capitalising on the human tendency to ‘window-shop’. Displays are frequently changed to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes, such as Christmas, spring or summer.
- You may be designing visual displays yourself, or executing the design decisions of another. In either case, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity. You will be the store's brand gatekeeper, ensuring that the image and style of the company is projected at all times. As you execute visual presentation changes, you will be moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures. You will also be changing signs, and maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment
- Male / Woman, age max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, majoring in Architecture, Interior Design
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experince as Visual Merchandiser / Interior Designer / Fit Out Officer / Architect
- Able to use MS office, Design Graphic Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Acrobat), Autocad, Sketch Up, 3D Max; MAC
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Can work in under pressure & able to handle short deadline
- Full-Time position available.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
About CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
( No Description )