User Experience (UX) Researcher
TAPP TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631125
Employer Ref. rhea07616
Tapp Commerce is 'Here for Good' to democratize commerce. Through our apps and services we are connecting ALL people to commerce and the opportunity it brings to improve the quality of life for everyone.
Tapp has developed and operates a scalable secure payment processing platform that is autonomous of any existing global banking eco-system. The peer-to-peer commerce network enables people without bank accounts or credit cards to use CASH to pay goods and services.
Our Mission to be the leading mobile e-commerce network globally connecting the social, mobile and physical worlds of commerce.
We’re looking for a User Experience (UX) Researcher
User Experience (UX) Researcher works to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and others to develop new features. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings.
Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
We are looking for help in user experience research for our marketplace and financial services that target cash using or preferring users. Our products are heavily mobile driven, modern data informed and deeply value driven for all targeted user groups.
You will be part of a Global Product Management team and also very much part of the Tapp Jakarta team. We expect you to meet our users everywhere in Indonesia and use online and offline tools of many kind to interact, observe, question, record, analyse and report your findings from the userbase.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience our marketplace and financial services.
- -Collect and analyze user behavior through analysis online & mobile tools, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written English reports and English & Bahasa oral presentations.
Your survival toolkit includes…
- You have minimum of 2 years of user experience research from a web or mobile service(s).
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills in both English and Bahasa
- Bonus points for:
* Experience from market place and/or financial services experiences
* Experience from selling & buying E-commerce experiences
Tapp is not just a job. It’s an adventure where you get inspired, challenged and rewarded whilst doing some good in the world.
Every day is a new learning opportunity and we’re not afraid to explore, try new ideas, take ownership and make an impact. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don’t – what matters is what we learn in the process.
We have full impact on our own work and also on the future direction of the company. We want our people to feel free, feel good and enjoy the ride.
We provide the opportunity – all you need to do is own it.
Ready to fasten your seat belt?
Start: December, 2016
Salary: To be negotiated
Be brave and do it!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TAPP TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA, PT
About TAPP TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA, PT
Headquartered in Finland, Tapp Commerce is the alternative payment solution allowing people to convert cash into digital currency and transact online for the very first time.
Digital currency is seen as an integral driver of growth in the emerging markets where an estimated 6 out of every 7 people have inadequate or no access to traditional banking such as credit cards and bank accounts. This is the main driver of Tapp’s initial deployment into Indonesia where Tapp transactions are currently occurring.
The Tapp Market app is now LIVE and enabling consumers, agents and merchants to transact goods and services anywhere, anytime.Our Mission is to be the leading commerce exchange network managing cash logistics and the digitization of value.