VADS INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001617188
- A diploma degree (D3)
- Has good communication skill
- Minimum 1 year experience as atrainer
- Teaching (or comparable) experience with young people within the targeted ages of the Program for which a targeted position is sought
- He or She should be from the field of Ethics who desires to work for the gen Y
- Should be able to spend time for travel and for conducting the Teachers Training Workshops.
- Should have pleasant disposition.
- Should have interest and concern about the overall welfare and healthy growth and development
- Should be enthusiastic and motivated to work, open to learning and ready to do voluntary work and also take initiatives in developing Grab Program.
- Should have the ability to blend formality and informality and relate as per the needs of the class-room,
- Should have the personal conviction and support to “No use of substance” like tobacco, alcohol and other drugs.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- Candidate may be required to travel by train and he/she may be provided home hospitality during the workshop.
- Able and proven to do module development (already create minimum 2 Training modules/Briefing contents), deliver training/briefing/training non formal (already deliver 40 hours of session), and do the training evaluation as expected.
- Have good relationship with customers.
- Proven have “attention to detail” capability in performing any task and activity.
- High skill on Microsoft Office and another presentation software beside Microsoft Power Point (Ex : Powtoon, Prezi, Emaze, etc.). Skill in Photo and Video editing is an advantage.
- Willing to face any challenge as an opportunity to learn more and as part to self development.
- Have experience in sales and capable to build team motivation
- Have knowledge about contact center
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VADS INDONESIA, PT
About VADS INDONESIA, PT
PT VADS Indonesia (PT VADS) started its operations in Indonesia on December 1, 2008 under the Investment Coordination Board permit No.1869/I/PMA/2008 dated 19 November 2008 and\n the Minister of Law and Human Rights decree No.AHU-0022197.AH.01.09 Tahun 2009 tanggal 30 April 2009 known as the Keputusan Menteri Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia RI.
PT VADS employs experienced and highly knowledgeable people who have high commitment to support PT VADS clients through effective and efficient management of the contact centers.
PT VADS is consistently looking for ways to grow and focus on the growth of its clients through sustained performance and delivering satisfaction to the clients.