Technical Field Engineer
KAMORO MAXIMA INTEGRA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001608406
- Monitoring, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for electronical device/equipment used in the fields (container, warehouse, small tower).
- Affiliate with maintenance team or vendors for the process equipment failure handling, equipment maintenance work, technical support and review of the technical feasibility of long term measures.
- Responsible for organizing the analyzis equipment running status, an annual updating and transformation equipment maintenance plans and programs.
Selected candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical), Computer Science and Information Technology from reputable University.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferable from contractor in mining or oil and gas industry.
- Have knowledge in network or wireless device.
- Have experience with MST technology and equipments is a big plus.
- Able to operate computer and Microsoft Office at minimum.
- Willing to travel or work in the field.
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Good communication within a team or other stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and intuition in detecting equipment or device problem.
- Good English proficiency.
- Have good personality and open for new challenges in work.
Why Join Us ?
- We offer very attractive salary and outstanding benefits.
- Most of our clients are multinational company which you will be exposed to a large IT and technical environment.
- You will always learn new things as our projects always adopt latest technology and best practice available in the market.
- Last but not least, we offer a supportive and encouraging environment that puts the emphasis on teamwork. Here, your soft skill (professional relationships, character, attitude) will grow as fast as your technical skill.
Visit our website (www.kamoro.com) for more details information about our company.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KAMORO MAXIMA INTEGRA, PT
About KAMORO MAXIMA INTEGRA, PT
We are an IT consulting company, based in Jakarta, who specialize in custom development and applications integration. Our customers vary from medium companies with just a few hundred users up to Fortune Global 500 companies with ten thousands users.
Whether you just have an idea of how simple things should work, or you would like to develop a custom application for your company, or you are engaged in software product development, we would like to hear it from you. Our talented developers will help to change your great ideas into workable products just like what we did with other.