KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
jobsDB ref: JID200003001613872
Employer Ref. fan
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable University with a relevant background. AKTA IV holder / PGSD for Primary Teachers are preferred.
- Major in English /math/science and other relevant Subject (for primary level) .
- Max 35 years old
- Min 2 years experiences as teacher in national plus or international school
- Good command of English both written and spoken (min TOEFL score 550)
- Passionate about children and education
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills, Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate high initiatives and sense of accomplishment
- Open minded and creative
- Detailed and task oriented
- Love children and teaching
- Able to work in a team or independently
Qualified candidates are invited to send detailed resume, recent photograph, and expected salary to :
Jl. Pos Pengumben Lama No. 13
Srengseng Jakarta Barat. Telp 021-58901100/58901200
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
About KINDERFIELD SCHOOL - Head Office
Kinderfield Preschool, Kindergarten and Sekolah Permata Harapan – Kinderfield Primary are national plus schools where children’s begin their greatest experience in life. We provide innovative program with the combination of national and international curriculum to the fulfillment of every child’s potential. Kinderfield believes that real experience in a safe, nurturing, prepared environment together with an equal opportunity will bring out the best uniqueness potentials of young generation that prepare them to take part in global society. We offer program for 2-12 years old children (Preschool-Primary).