SUPERVISOR TSF CONSTRUCTION (TSF 1612067)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001636580
Employer Ref. rhea211216
This position will be based in Martabe Site within TSF Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Superintendent TSF Construction.
The role Supervisor TSF Construction is:
- Daily supervision of contractor field activity which shall be met design technical specification
- Operational of TSF up to standard of Health, Safety, Environment and Community for mining industry
- He/She will make sure the best practice of earth work construction being met on daily operational
- Able to synchronize design drawing with actual work being in progress
- Fully understand of Heavy equipment operation and can operate excavator/Dozer (Heavy Equipment)
- Active communication to contractor Supervisor
- Having good track record of good standard result of work and easy to work in team
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum Senior High/Technical School
- Minimum 10 years working experience on earthworks and 5 years as Supervisor
- Fleet management
- Good people management & motivators
- Hands on with heavy equipment’s is added value
- Strong on field execution
- Familiar with material type for embankment, specially earth dam
- Fluent in English.
- Preferable have POP Certification
- High communication skill and high standard work result orientation.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than January 02, 2017 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
About AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: