SUPERVISOR – MOBILE EQUIPMENT & DIESEL SYSTEMS (PRO 1611062)
AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001631014
Employer Ref. rhea291116
This position will be based in Martabe Site within Processing (Maintenance) Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Senior Mechanical Coordinator.
The role of the Supervisor – Mobile Equipment & Diesel Systems is :
- Provide supervisory support and technical guidance to the Planning Department for the management, planning, scheduling, scoping, execution and inspection of maintenance activities of the PTAR Light Vehicle (LV), mobile plant and stationary diesel assets.
- Ensure all Contractors perform all services in line with their contract expectations and PTAR safety and environmental standards
- Ensure all works are correctly scoped, quoted and processed through the Pronto Maintenance system, and work is only conducted against an approved Work Order and Purchase Order. Supply feedback on completed work, including failure analysis data, rework, additional work and cost variations to the Maintenance Planners
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Planners review the weekly maintenance plans for LVs, mobile equipment and fixed diesel equipment in conjunction with the owners to prioritizing maintenance, replacements plant and internal and external resource needs.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained between the Maintenance Planning, equipment owner and service providers
- Insure all LV or mobile equipment accident damage that required maintenance to rectify is reporting in line with Company policies and systems
- Assist the Planner department to ensure PRONTO is fully utilised as the site CMMS with all maintenance work or breakdowns initiated through the Work Orders (WO) system, all work orders are closed promptly and job history and details collected
- Maintenance effective communication with all asset owner, key stakeholders and contractors
- Audit, and conduct appropriate QA/QC inspections on mobile and diesel maintenance activities conducted by contractors in line with the weekly work plan, contractor obligations and specific job needs.
- Prioritise, identify resource needs and coordinate all unplanned work for all PTAR mobile plant and diesel systems that arises over the course of the week
- Help develop the annual light vehicle, mobile plant and fixed diesel asset maintenance budget and long-term maintenance plan by identifying all of the planned and/or probable maintenance work required to ensure their performance and integrity.
- Ensure accurate completion of Contractor invoices, time sheets, quotations, parts usage, Quality Assurance and documentation required for the effective management of contractor services
- Assist in the preparation of end-of-month reports safety-related events, maintenance actives performed, breakdown, rework, Contractor issues and other forms of reporting as required
- Conduct vehicle, mobile plant and diesel equipment repairs and maintenance as required to ensure that operation needs are met
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Trade qualifications in diesel fitting in a commercial business
- 5 years or more in supervisory roles or higher in a diesel equipment repair workshop.
- Thorough knowledge of LVs, light mobile equipment and fixed diesel plant maintenance.
- Use of CMMS like Pronto for the management of mobile equipment and fixed diesel plant maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of occupational health and safety within the mineral processing and mining industry
- Superior ability to fault find and identify reliability issues with modern LVs, mobile equipment and fixed diesel system
- Ability to deliver effective written and oral instructions including the interpretation of engineering standards and drawings
- Basic Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet
- Superior work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to the local people and their culture
- Ability to create failure analysis report
- Follow oil analysis report and recommendation also filter cutting analysis as required.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than December 13, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
About AGINCOURT RESOURCES, PT
Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role: