HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668532
Our client is an established retail company in Singapore which is the leader in Mother and Children retail business in Indonesia by being the authorized franchisee of two leading international brands.
They are now looking for candidates to be hired as the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager with following details:
Role and Responsibility:
- To be responsible for store’s daily operations and ensure monthly sales target are achieved
- To maintain operational records which include product inventory and sales reports
- To conduct regular meetings with the retail staff to review outlet performance which includes sales, visual merchandising, staff related issues, customer and service related issues
- To liaise with Visual Merchandising Team on product display so as to maximize sales
- To research and recommend marketing strategy to the management so as to increase sales revenue
- To conduct training to staff on product knowledge and customer service skills
- To carry out regular check and ensure store’s cleanliness is maintained
- To ensure staff’s appearance and uniform standard are maintained
- To evaluate staff’s performance and resolve minor staff grievances
- In charge of monthly store’s manpower planning/scheduling and ensure proper allocation of manpower to run daily store operations
- To provide excellent sales and service to customers
- To carry out any ad hoc duties assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): retail, reporting, store management
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
About HEADHUNTER INDONESIA, PT
Headhunter: Indonesia is a very dynamic consulting company mainly conduct executive search process on behalf of our corporate clients for middle and senior level management positions, up to the C-level appointments in several major industries (consumer, industrial, natural resources, healthcare, and technology).
Since its establishment in May 2009 as a one-man independent consulting service provider, Headhunter: Indonesia is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after recruitment consulting firms in Indonesia, and currently working on behalf of various corporations based in more than 17 different countries worldwide.