STAFF MARKET RESEARCH FOR PLASTIC HOUSEWARE PRODUCTS/ SIDOARJO – JAWA TIMUR
jobsDB ref: JID200003001638630
- Responsible for the implementation of product development process including product packaging, product launching and promotion.
- Work closely with the sales force to work on marketing and sales activity to ensure that products launching are successful.
- To review marketing and sales activity reports on sales analysis, pricing (competitiveness), etc and plan the sales strategy on a regular basic.
- Responsible for the extraction, consolidation, and analysis of data from the various systems.
- Manages and monitors the database of market research.
- Assists in survey design, implementation, supervision, and monitoring of market research studies.
- Analyzes and understand the market and consumer needs using traditional and advanced methods.
- Assist in coming up with actionable recommendations derived from the research.
- Assist in the drafting and presentation of the research reports.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Must have market research and intelligence experience
- Preferably with experience in monitoring and evaluating market trends and activities (market insights, customer and competitor intelligence), provides
analysis and recommendations in order to identify areas in the market where business can be developed
- Must be a strong analytical thinker with skills for critical information gathering
- Has proven ability to work with and generate insight from both qualitative and quantitative data
- Has the ability to turn large amounts of information into meaningful insight
- Must have good understanding of competitive analytical methods and economic indicators
- Must have good project management, networking and strategic planning skills
- Must have advanced report writing skills and presentation skills; proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Has the ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and short timelines
- Must be willing to travel, has a strong understanding of the market and has or can build resource network Must have a keen eye for details, very observantand resourceful
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Highly disciplined with a positive working attitude, aggressive and strong personnel commitment to work.
- Able to converse both in Mandarin and English
HRD Plastic Maspion Unit I
Desa Sawotratap ( Waru ) Sidoarjo
(031) 8531531 ext 1285
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MASPION, PT
About MASPION, PT
PT. Maspion and its subsidiaries are the members of Maspion Group, and one of the largest consumer durable good producer in the world. The company possesses strong expertise in marketing and manufacturing wide series of quality houseware products of kitchenwares, plastic housewares, glasswares, and electrical home appliances. PVC and PE pipes are also available for residential and household purposes.
The company has an established and extensive distribution networks both domestically and internationally through its distributors, agents, or retailers, as well as representatives in major cities in Indonesia and major developed countries. The company has also been strong in establishing strategic alliances with major prominent foreign partners in manufacturing consumer durable products, that has strengthened the company business leading position in the domestic market and also kind presence in the global market.
The company has become a well recognized OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) players in the world, supplying some well known retail stores and wholesalers in United States as well as other major countries in the world