PROQUAMAN KONSULTAN, PT (PQM CONSULTANTS)
jobsDB ref: JID200003001625768
We are an established and reputable Management Consulting company specializing in Productivity and Quality Improvement. We believe sustainable improvement can only happen through people development. We have existed for 28 years with great list of clients.
At PQM Consultants, we believe in developing our people to achieve their upmost potential. We have a culture where we value learning and improving together. Join us if you believe this too.
To support our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for:
Job Desc :
- Creating and managing invoices for ongoing projects
- Processing operational, project and individual expenses
- Conduct thorough reviews of monthly revenues and expense accounts
- Producing monthly financial report & aid in tax reports
- Creating projects spending & resource allocation reports
- Administer daily transactions into Journal Accounting System.
- Identify and communicate areas for potential efficiencies for given responsibilities
- Implement accounting control procedures as directed
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Have at least 3 years experience in Accounting capacity
- Working experience with Journal Accounting processes
- Familiar with accounting software
- GPA min. 3,00
- Working experience with data processing and reporting using MS Excel
- A team player and also able to work independently
- Understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Brevet A/B certification is an asset
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PROQUAMAN KONSULTAN, PT (PQM CONSULTANTS)
About PROQUAMAN KONSULTAN, PT (PQM CONSULTANTS)