Our company is a leading national Maritime Service Company with focus in Ships Agency Services.
To maintain our domestic operations, where we have 10 offices, we are seeking a qualified candidate as Operations Assistant who will report directly to Ship Agency Service Manager and Ship Agency Operation Manager. Job location will be in Jakarta, but will involve travelling.
SHIPS AGENCY SERVICES MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001620606
Employer Ref. RN20/6
- To be responsible for the national operations of ships agency and stevedoring services.
- In co-operations with Branch Offices as well as sub-contractors, oversees all operational activities to ensure that immediate attention are performed in supporting, responding to principals requirements and other urgent matter request.
- To to ensure quick responses are performed to any principal inquiries, verbally and/or in writing.
- To ensure that full internal application system runs smoothly in the daily works.
- To secure that vessel is proceeding to berth without unnecessary delays.
- Ensure vessel ready for operation as soon as possible after arrival.
- To monitor the progress of the vessel operations and ensure no delays or inconveniences occur.
- Vessel is proceeding to berth without unnecessary delays
- No complaint from customers
- Using internal Application system/tools for reporting system
- Have knowledge of Vessel Operation in port
- Able to communicate with all parties involved.
- Have a good relationship with customs, immigration, port health officials and port authorities.
- Have knowledge of required documents for local formalities
- Port Call Pre Planning, Arrival Arrangement, Arrival Arrangement, Arrival Clearance and
- Vessel Departure Arrangement
- Graduated from Marine/Shipping Academy
- Excellence knowledge of vessel operation disbursement in Various Indonesian ports.
- Excellent communication in English both Oral & Written.
- Minimum 10 years Experience in in Shipping Agency Operation.
- Negotiation Skills with Local Sub Agent /other parties
- Accurate and willing to work under pressure
- Analytical and organizational skill, strong managerial and leadership skill
Please submit CV, Colour Recent Photograph and Expected Salary to: