PT ZI-TECHASIA is a dynamic industrial products and services company based in Indonesia and a proud member of the Zuellig Group which has been operating in Asia for over 100 years and currently employs approximately 14,000 people in the region. Our company represents a diverse range of reputable international brands of electrical, mechanical and chemical products and associated support services to industrial and utility customers. Target markets include manufacturing sectors of power utilities, steel mill, metals smelter, food, beverage, consumer goods, tobacco, construction materials, electronics, automotive, tire & rubber, oil and gas.
We are seeking the services of an experienced and motivated personnel for the positions of service engineer for ZI-CHEM Water Treatment in greater Jakarta area.
SERVICE ENGINEER –WATER TREATMENT
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001619768
Employer Ref. rhea17816
- East Jakarta, Bekasi
- Implement and maintain technically correct water treatment program in power plant boiler, cooling and pretreatment systems based on industry standards and ZI-TECHASIA advanced programming and modeling relative to site-specific chemistry
- Develop and communicate technically correct and advanced recommendations on continuous basis
- Visit customer at frequency established with each client
- Carry out routine water analyses on systems being treated & include technically correct recommendations
- Check operation of chemical feed equipment & calibrate & maintain as required
- Check operation of auto monitoring & control equipment & calibrate & maintain as required
- Learn and understand key features and benefits of products and programs offered
- Maintain internal reporting as required by direct department manager.
- Provide professional verbal and written correspondence to clients and business colleagues
Minimum Requirements of Applicants
- Prefer 25 – 30 years of age
- Demonstrated successful track record of at least 5 years industrial laboratory industrial chemical, water treatment and/or maintenance activities, particularly cycle chemistry applicable to power plant applications
- University qualifications in chemistry or chemical engineering sciences preferred
- Excellent command in written and verbal English
- Computer literacy minimum MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook/Windows Mail
- Results and detail oriented, with strong analytical skill
- Self-motivated, dynamic, able to work independently or part of a team, able to work under pressure
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow