TOWNLAND is a leading and multi-national planning and design consultancy, providing urban and regional planning, master planning, urban design, landscape architecture, architecture and related services in Hong Kong, Indonesia, China, India and other locations in South East Asia.
We are currently engaged on some of the largest and most prominent development projects in the Asian region, comprising township waterfront, resort and commercial types of developments.
We are seeking a Senior Architect/Senior Urban Designer for our Jakarta office, PT. Townland International, to work on our rapidly growing portfolio of work across the Asian region. Candidates will ideally possess/be:
SENIOR URBAN DESIGNER / ARCHITECT / SENIOR PLANNER
jobsDB Ref. JID200003001617288
Employer Ref. RN121115
- Minimum graduated from reputable university with post graduate degree in Urban Design
- An experienced architect specialized in Urbanism;
- Able to represent us at international conferences and seminars;
- Able to coach and train on urban designers towards a full understanding of sustainable design;
- Dedicated to innovative planning and design solutions for complex urban issues;
- Passionate about Sustainable Urbanism;
- Highly creative and innovative;
- Highly ambitious with a view of international recognition;
- Minimum 7 years postgraduate experience;
- Solid experience in the project management of signature projects;
- Willing to undertake international travels.
For all staff we offer excellent opportunities for career advancement, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects within a collegiate team of international planners and designers.