HOURLOGY INDAH PERKASA, PT
jobsDB ref: JID200003001668653
Employer Ref. rhea13916
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree with GPA 3.0 minimum
- Must be fluent in English verbal and written. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as Supervisor/Coordinator for a Sales Team
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available
- 28 – 35 years old
- Physically attractive
Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business. Sets up displays and assists customer and staff during business hours.
- In charge of the general operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and meets company’s or Brand’s high standards.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, market analysis, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase store traffic, optimize profitability and higher turnover.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.).
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance.
- Additional Senior Supervisor (SSPV) duties as needed.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HOURLOGY INDAH PERKASA, PT
About HOURLOGY INDAH PERKASA, PT
PT. HOURLOGY INDAH PERKASA is a company that operates all OMEGA boutiques in Indonesia and we invites you to join and succeed with us. By prioritizing product knowledge at work, we provide regular training about watches and about salesmanship in the luxury brands conducted by in house trainers and abroad (Principal)
Conducive working atmosphere with attractive working hours, harmonious teamwork, career oportunities and competitive incentive scheme that we offer have proven to provide positive motivation for our employees
For those of you who have an interest in the high end retail industry, especially high end watches, professional self-motivated and always aiming high on results and achievement of the target, realize your aspiration by joining, advance and succeed with us